Minimum requirements for Nidhi Company Registration
Minimum 7 Shareholders
Minimum 3 Directors
Minimum 5 Lakh Share Capital
DIN for all Directors
Following are the basic incorporation requirements of Nidhi Company :
- It shall be incorporated as a Public Limited Company.
- There should be minimum 7 shareholders, 3 directors and Rs. 5,00,000 Capital (Equity).
- Objective should remain the same i.e. lending-borrowing among the members.
- It should have last word “Nidhi Limited” as part of its name.
- It should have no less than two hundred members.
- Net Owned Funds should be more than Rs. 10 Lakhs or more.
- Unencumbered term deposits of not less than ten per cent of the outstanding deposits.
- Ratio of Net Owned Funds to deposits of not more than 1:20.
Get complete assistance on Nidhi Company Registration - Documents, Procedure, & Requirements.